Essence Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FULL Guide To Bow Jesters!

3 posters

Go down

FULL Guide To Bow Jesters! Empty FULL Guide To Bow Jesters!

Post  Becc Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:41 am

Well this is my first guide EVER so be nice Wink Useful criticism please Wink

So
1 - 15
Well depending on your equips fight w/e you want till your 15, but unless you got a tank and/or rm dont go in the mine :S They hit hard. Ohh 1 last thing, if you HAVENT got an rm, use the pang buffs they help Wink
These are the list of mobs from flaris, not including Mars Mine (dungeon)
Whilst vagrant you just want to go FULL STR no matter what, as you do get a restat once you have completed your 1st job quest. Do not use ANY of your skill points, vagrant skills are a complete wait of time.
In order of level, some are for quests though (e.g Babari)
Aibatt
Mushpang
Burudeng
Pukepuke
Peakyturtle
Demian
Doridoma
Lawolf
Babari
Chaner
Seido
Shuraiture
Fefern
Nyangnyang
Bang
Mothbee
Wagsaac

This is a moster map of flaris with thier levels :
FULL Guide To Bow Jesters! FlarisMob

So once your 15 you'll need to buy some darkon blinks from the mage seller, in Eastern Flarine.
Starting NPC
From Flyff wiki Wink
Acrobat Trainer Hent
FULL Guide To Bow Jesters! NPCHent2

Vagrant Master
Quest Starting Location: Northeast of Haven's Magic Shop
Quest : Vagrant Master
NPC : (Acrobat Trainer) Hent
Quest Requirement : Level 15 Vagrant.
Objective : Kill 10 Small Aibatt (no time limit, unlike what the quest text says) and return to (Acrobat Trainer) Hent. You will automatically be teleported back to Flaris to begin the mission. You'll need to get back to Darkon 2 to talk to Hent so have another Blinkwing of Darkon handy when you start the quest.

Reward: 1500 penya, access to next job change quest.

Quest Text:
"So you want to be an Acrobat, huh? You won't regret it! I have a simple test for you before starting the training. Are you ready? …hic! For starters, let's go with something easy. I would like you to hunt 10 Small Aibatts. If you're willing, I'll teleport you back to Flarine."
Accepting Quest Text:
"Good luck! You'll need it!"
Denying Quest Text:
"What are you afraid of? The path to become an Acrobat may be difficult for some, but it's so worth it! Come back if you change your mind, friend."
During Quest Text:
"I'm still waiting for you to hunt 10 Small Aibatts. If you want to become an Acrobat, you must complete this simple task."
Completed Quest Text:
"Well done. You've passed the first test!"

Acrobat Weaponry
Quest Starting Location: Northeast of Haven's Magic Shop
Quest : Acrobat Weaponry
NPC : (Acrobat Trainer) Hent
Quest Requirement : Level 15 Vagrant and completion of part 1 of acrobat job change quest.
Objective : Collect 10 Twinkle Stone (which are the quest items of Aibatts) and bring them to (Acrobat Master) Pyre in Darkon 2. Pyre is Northwest of Hent.
Twinkle Stone x10

(Acrobat Master) Pyre

Reward: 1500 penya, Blinkwing of Flaris and access to next part of quest.
Blinkwing of Flaris

Quest Text:
"Now it's time for the next step on your path to becoming an Acrobat. I want you to return to Flarine and collect 10 Twinkle Stones from Aibatts in the area. Once you've gathered the Twinkle Stones, bring them to Pyre near the Quest Office in Darkon."
Accepting Quest Text:
"Good luck! You're going to need it!"
Denying Quest Text:
"You must like being a Vagrant. It would certainly be a shame if you quit now. I'll be here if you have a change of heart."
During Quest Text:
"If you met with Hent, then you should probably have something for me, hmm?"
Completed Quest Text:
"Thank you for the Twinkle Stones, Apprentice. I will cover Acrobat weaponry with you now. Acrobats are able to wield both Bows and Yo-Yos. Bows are long range weapons that consume arrows for each shot. The strength of the basic shot is determined by how long you wait before releasing the arrow. Yo-Yos are also long range weapons. However, the strength of the basic attack only changes depending on special skills used in conjunction with them."

Acrobat Skills
Quest Starting Location: East of Quest Office
Quest : Acrobat Skills
NPC : (Acrobat Master) Pyre
Quest Requirement : Level 15 Vagrant and completion of part 1&2 of acrobat job change quest.
Objective : Speak to the (High-Dwarpet) Tucani in Flaris. (High-Dwarpet) Tucani is located on the high ground northwest of Pukepuke and southwest of grownup Lawolfin the Billeting by Place High-Dwarpet.
(High-Dwarpet) Tucani

Reward: 1500 penya, Blinkwing of Darkon, Label of Technique and access to next job quest.
Blinkwing of Darkon

Label of Technique

Quest Text:
"That about does it for Acrobat weaponry. Now for the next step in your journey. I want you to travel to Flaris, and visit the High-Dwarpets. They have important information for you. The High-Dwarpets can be found north of Flarine. Check your map (M Key) to find your way if you get lost."
Accepting Quest Text:
"Good luck, apprentice."
Denying Quest Text:
"What a shame to waste such potential. Come see me again if you change your mind."
During Quest Text:
"It's interesting that you've come to see me. Did Pyre send you? If he did, you would have something for me."
Completed Quest Text:
"Hmmm, has Pyre instructed you to see me? I see. Very well, I will continue your training. Listen up! Bows consume Magic Points (MP) and yo-yos consume Focus Points (FP). There are 6 special bow abilities and 7 special yo-yo abilities. I shall teach you a common Acrobat ability, Dark Illusion. This ability allows you to vanish from sight. However, keep in mind that any actions performed while under the effects of this ability aside from movement will remove the effect. Take this."

An Acrobat's Duty
Quest Starting Location: Billeting Place of High-Dwarpets
Quest : An Acrobat's Duty
NPC : (High-Dwarpet) Tucani
Quest Requirement : Level 15 Vagrant, Completion of part 1,2 & 3 of acrobat job change quest.
Objective : Kill the Shuraiture(go east he is just outside of Darken City, to the right, after you cross the bridge) and return to (Acrobat Trainer) Tailer with the Label of Technique. Acrobat Tailer is in Darkon 2, use a Darkon Blink Wing.
Label of Technique

(Acrobat Trainer) Tailer
FULL Guide To Bow Jesters! Shuraiture_loca

Shuraiture Location

Reward: All job quest rewards are now Event items meaning they can only be used by you. You may not trade,sell or bank these items.
Event Activation scroll, Event Bull Hamstern, Event Refresher Hold, Re-Skill (Event) Scroll, Stat Reset, and Job change to Acrobat.
Event Activition Scroll

Event Bull Hamstern

Re-Skill (Event)

Event Refresher Hold

(Stat Reset: all stats; strength, stamina, dexterity and intelligence are reset to 15 and all points are returned. You may now set them for your new class)

Quest Complete! yay your now an acro Cool

So, your an acrobat, go buy your bow and equips then concentrate on your build

Build 1

Str - 15
Sta - 15
Dex - X (unlimited)
Int - 15

This build is the TRUE bow jester, my current build (im level 66) and it fits perfectly. You would need some nice cruiser though, at least +3, with a flaming bow +3 (or G bow if you can afford) some nice dex rings, demols +12 and gore +3.

Build 2

Str - 15
Sta - 20-30
Dex - X (unlimited)
Int - 15

This build caps your Sta at 20 - 30, which gives you some nice defence. Although I would NOT recommend if your got good equipment.

Equipment section later on Wink

Skills
Well, beings are you are not going to be using a yoyo, dont bother getting any yoyo skills.
The best acro skills for training by far are Perfect Block and Bow mastery, max these first.
The skills I find most fun for PVP are fast walker and dark illusion. But make sure you use fast walker first as using any skills during DI makes it inactive.
Skills information http://flyff-wiki.gpotato.com/index.php/Acrobat

15 - 60

At 15, if you've not got an RM, get some pang buffs and go train at which monster suit you best, you should be at least killing nyangnans (or w/e). if you HAVE got an rm, the cave ferferns would suit you nicely. This cave can be a money spinner too, training from 15 - 25 in the cave with and advance got me 2x 4% cards and 3 sunstones (maybe just luck)

From then on training is not the best, as you havent reached your full potential yet. Try to always have an rm with you or get plvl'd to 30.

Once your 30 you should definately complete the Red Bang Quest.
Guide http://flyff-wiki.gpotato.com/index.php/Red_Bang_Quests_part_1
This quest gives you some nice exp at level 30 (and some very nice exp at level 60)
Once completed ( you may need to be higher to kill Lord Bang, especially with build 1) keep on grinding or getting a plvl.

Monsters list from 15 to 60

• Mia
• Organigor
• Mr Pumpkin
• RedMantis
• Jack The Hammer
• Red Bang
• Giggle Box
• Rock Muscle
• Bucrow
• Gangard
• Hobo
• DumbBull
• Totemia
• Cardpuppet
• Flbyrigen
• Tombstonebearer
• Scorpicon
• Hadeseor
• Basque
• Prankster
• Wheelem
• Rockepeller
• Leyena
• Trangfoma
• Steamwalker
• Steel Knight
• Zombiger
• Nuctuvehicle
• Nutty Wheel
• Driller
Some are quest related however.

At 45 you may consider doing the Ivillis Temple quest, which gives some nice exp.
Guide : http://flyff-wiki.gpotato.com/index.php/Ivillis_Temple

Once you are 60 you can now become a Jester! But no, you have to do a quest first Suspect
This quest is a long winded one, but probably the most important for most people on the game.
Guide to the level 60 Jester Quest http://flyff-wiki.gpotato.com/index.php/Jester_Job_Quest

Once you have completed the loooonnnggg and boring 2nd job quest you are now a jester GRATZ!
Well since you'll only be using a bow, and all skills for Jester are yoyo, go max any bow skills you want Wink Iv nearly maxed all my box skills, only like aimed shot which is level 11.

Equips
You need to concentrate on your equips if you want to be a bow jester. If your poor try and get a clean cruiser set, or some acrobat armour with crit awakes or +DEX. But if your quite well off, a cruiser set +5 would help. Personally i have got a cruiser set +5 with 12% attack and i stay alive fine. Make sure you element your armour against the element of the monster though, especially if you are following the pure dex build.

Becc

Back to top Go down

FULL Guide To Bow Jesters! Empty Re: FULL Guide To Bow Jesters!

Post  Becc Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:53 am

Also whilst 60, it is a good idea to complete two quests:
1. Red mantis Quest. It gives nice exp at 60
http://flyff-wiki.gpotato.com/index.php/Legendary_Redmantis_(Part_1)
2. The second part of the Red Band Quest, giving a very nice bit of exp
http://flyff-wiki.gpotato.com/index.php/Red_Bang_Quests_part_2

Once ready (recommended 70 -maybe less for people with awesome equips) , I highly recommend training at Azria, for many reasons. 1 - higher drop rate 2 - 20%better exp rate
3 - NO agros whatsoever (great for your RM) 4 - there's LOADS of mobs, literally packed full of them, you'll never run short ^^
But i do recommend (if you aren't rich) to just buy an Azria ticket 1 day, and make sure your day is planned so you can spend as much time there as possible. Also, roughly on mushpoie at this time, the 1day tickets cost roughly 8-10m, which is worth it as you can pay that back quite quickly with 4% cards and other drops.
Always find an RM to train with also, they help an extreme amount. Remember before you use your ticket always find a partner which can go on the same time as you can, maximising your training time.

Map:
FULL Guide To Bow Jesters! Azria_mob

List of Azria Mobs:

Yetti Level: 73
Mutant YettiLevel: 79
AuguLevel: 85
Mutant AuguLevel: 91
Ghost of the Forgotten Prince Level: 97
Ghost of the Forgotten King Level: 103
Mammoth Level: 109
Cannibal Mammoth Level: 115

Fight at each mob roughly until you are its level (or when you feel you kill them too easy), as the level gaps are BIG, so be careful.
After azria, the options are at floor B5 in the Forsaken Tower, or at the Popcranks.
FULL Guide To Bow Jesters! Forsaken_Tower_b5
The best option would probably be the tower as the mobs are closer together.

Bows: For level (45) - 60 (or +) Flaming bow as it gives you Damage of Crits+20%, Crit Rate+3% which is quite handy. This bow is especially usefull IF you have highly awakened/pierced armour to give you a good critical %, if you crit % isnt near 100 then a Guardian bow would do you fine. With HP Rate+15%, Crit Rate+20% it is very handy, especially 15%hp for gianting.

Once 90 you have the chance to buy an awsome set, Restra/Rasra.
At 4/4: Def+49, Crit Rate+15%, Additional Damage of Critical Hits+40% which is pretty awsome to be honest.
As you would be using your cruiser to 90 your should be pretty rich if you trained all the way. try to get the best ADOCH awakened parts you can get, as going full dex you should be about 100% crit with you G bow too. A +8 set would also help greatly maybe +10 as this would be your final set. Make sure you can get this 4/4 pierced with 16% attack, maybe higher. Also, as grinding gets alot harder, you may consider selling your current G bow, if it isnt that good, and with any extra money get one high +'d at high pierced. Although you might want to save your money for a good LG Bow - as this gives a nice Additional Damage of Critical Hits+40%, Atk Speed+10%, which is awsome.
Once 120 bloody bows are slightly better than LG Bows, giving more mp - Additional Damage of Critical Hits+40%, Atk Speed+10%, Add MP+20%, which isnt really that needed. So a really good LG Bow is just fine and you can use it earlier.
NOTE: Ultimate Bows can only be used by Rangers. SO DONT ULTIMATE.

Another option once high enough is to restat/skill to a Yoyo Jester, as they still need a good Restra/Rasra set. Although they might need STR awakes. You must also consider that they use Yoyos (obviously) so you would have to sell your bow. Im not going to go into the builds cause i dont know enough. (if anyone wants to write up a brief yoyo jester bit like 90+ then thats fine)

Gianting
Gianting is a good source of money, especially at 75+ as giants can drop Green weapons such as Guardian and Angel. However, even with fortune drop the rates are LOW, seriously LOW, just so you don't go wasting your time trying to get one.
Bow jesters are one of the best gianters on the game. We barely ever get hit, and when we do often it is a block or miss due to our high DEX (which gives us high evasion and block rate). I roughly giant 2-3 levels above me or the monsters the same level. Gianting monsters below you makes the drop rate significantly lower. Ohh, and ALWAYS try to get a party with red scrolls and party skills being used, as it helps.

So yeah thats it cheers

Any suggestions etc please tell me Wink afro

Over and Out

Becc

Back to top Go down

Post  SexyBetch Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:04 am

was too lazy to even read half of it Very Happy
SexyBetch
SexyBetch

Back to top Go down

Post  Becc Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:43 am

Can someone proof it for me please?
I wunt it to go on the main forums :3

Becc

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayako Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:09 pm

Good guide (:
niceee job
Ayako
Ayako
Guild Leader

https://essence.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Becc Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:08 am

Why thank you Wink
And i like the new theme =3

Becc

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum